When the cryptocurrencies first appeared, nobody thought they could have the value they have today. Their popularity is so widespread that Bitcoin casinos are a normal occurrence now. There are certain specifics when it comes to playing on these websites, which is why you need to be careful in picking only the most reputable platforms.
Don’t worry about anything because we are here to help. We made a list of online casinos that offer BTC as a way of payment so that it will be easy for you to pick your favorite. And if you do not know how to make a deposit, just check out the simple guide below!
Best Bitcoin Casino Sites 2019
You can find an online casino with Bitcoin as the only option for depositing and withdrawing money. However, there are other “hybrid” platforms that allow you to use both traditional and cryptocurrencies. We analyzed both categories and made a list of the best options to use for this payment method:
- BitStarz – the platform offers games from the most reputable gaming providers, such as NetEnt and Microgaming, but also other less popular ones, which increases your options.
- Everum – another website with more than 20 providers for slots and table games.
- Betcoin – this platform supports BTC, as well as Litecoin and Ethereum, which means you have several cryptocurrencies to choose from when depositing.
- King Billy – although it is a fairly fresh addition to the market, this website is quickly increasing its number of players.
- CloudBet – this is primarily a betting site, but you also have a vast range of options for playing in real money.
When choosing a Bitcoin casino to play in, it is essential to be careful. Stick to our list of reliable websites and your funds will stay safe at all times.
Advantages of Bitcoin Online Casinos
If you want to understand the increasing popularity of gambling providers accepting BTC, you just need to take a look at their advantages and everything will become clear. Here is the list of benefits they bring:
- Stay anonymous while gambling – you may enter basic personal information when registering with a casino online, but that is where sharing sensitive data ends. There is no financial info sharing involved, and you remain anonymous throughout the process.
- A simple and free deposit process – a reputable online casino with Bitcoin as a supported form of payment shouldn’t have any processing fees involved.
- No relation to traditional institutions – if you are afraid the banks or governments will seize your funds, there is no danger of that when using BTC as a payment method. Cryptocurrencies are not tied to traditional institutions in any way, which adds another level of safety and anonymity to transactions. Additionally, it allows you to have total control over your gambling funds – as long as you have available BTC, you can continue playing.
If you are used to working with cryptocurrency, it will be a pleasure doing business with Bitcoin casinos. There are no drawbacks in using the gaming platforms offering this deposit form, but always keep in mind the volatility of the crypto market. As long as you are careful with exchange rates, you can have huge success gambling over the internet.
How to Deposit in Bitcoin Casino?
If you ever played in a casino online before, you may be aware of the deposit process. Things are a bit different when it comes to using BTCs as a currency, but it is still simple to make a deposit. Here is the process explained step by step:
- Acquire cryptocurrency – if you want to deposit BTC to a gaming website, it is only logical to have some at your disposal. Bitcoin is held in a BTC wallet, which can be software or web-based. Each wallet has a unique ID number that you will use to make a deposit. In case you do not have BTC, you will need to purchase them by using a standard currency. If you already have cryptocurrency, simply move on to the next step.
- Transfer money to the provider’s BTC – this is where the process reminds of other forms of payment. Once you find the desired Bitcoin casino, identify their wallet number. You will need to enter this in your wallet to finalize the transaction. Do not forget to specify the amount you want to add to your account on the gaming website.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize – in most cases, it will happen instantly, but if the blockchain gets too busy, the verification may take for about an hour. As soon as it is verified, you will have the currency at your disposal for playing on the platform.
When it comes to withdrawing money from gaming sites the process is reversed. You just need to enter your wallet ID and be patient until the website transfers you the currency you earned. As soon as the funds are available, start playing and utilize your skills and knowledge (and a bit of luck) to earn big!