Play’n Go is a software company very well known in the online casino industry for having one of the most detailed, enjoyable, and innovative portfolio of slot titles. They are very talented at creating games.
The brand was founded in 1997 in Sweden by a small team of programmers interested in the emerging world of the internet, later to be bought by Digital Fish Software Ab. In 2005 they were able to start working individually again, positioning themselves in the industry as one of the best (if not the best) in creating fantastic slots.
Their main office is in Växjö, Sweden, but also work closely with countries like Italy, Belgium, UK and Malta. They have a large range of products in their platform, such as mobile slots, video poker, table games and more, with technology that allows them to run smoothly and makes them easy to play in almost any device.
Play’n Go titles can also be reshaped by other operators, which means they can be acquired by other brands and modify their original specifications, which is a smart feature when you want to penetrate the market.
More than seeking to be one of the largest in the gambling world, their goal is being recognize for the quality of the products they offer. This is why they focus on developing technical features, graphics, sounds and themes of their online and mobile games, leaving their customers eager for their next new slot, which is their most distinctive product.
Are Play’n Go Games Really The Best?
This notable software brand has more than 100 titles in more than 30 different languages in their portfolio. The most popular slots you can find there are Gemix, Enchanted Crystals, Mystery Joker, Pearls of India, Chinese New Year, Dragon Ship, Golden Ticket, and a lot more.
Their titles' high quality and HD graphics have the power to make those who are not interested or know anything about the gambling word identify themselves with the company, Which is something Play’n Go pursues. A huge amount of people have played with their free slots, recognize Hugo The Troll, or have played Ninja Fruits ether online or on their tablet and smartphones.
Both 2017 and 2018 were the golden years for the company, especially in the online casino games sector; they have been nominated and received awards as:
- The best Casino Platform Supplier in EGR Nordics Awards: this award is meant to recognize the supplier who offers the most successful casino products in terms of quality, performance of the platform, customer service and commercial success
- Game developer of the year at the SBC Awards Ceremony: judging originality, quality, and strength of the titles.
- Vendor of the year at the SIGMA Malta Gaming Awards
- Mobile product of the year in the International Gaming Awards ceremony: which is given to the product with best ease of access, functionality, reliability, and innovative approach in the mobile slots sector.
- Women in Gaming’s Leader of the Year for iGaming: designed to recognise the contribution of women, not just in the online gaming industry, but also in marketing, lotteries and more.
- Slot of the Year at AskGamblers Awards: this is an special award given to the company based on votes by the players, so the people is who decide who the winner is, leaving us clear that Play’n Go slot games can captivate both customers and operators.
Play’n Go games are well known for their incredible visual effects, detailed themes and captivating sounds. So, if you find all of these qualities in an online casino game or in a mobile slot you are probably in the presence of a Play´ n Go product, which has more than 50 free slots and different titles to try before betting real money. Aren't we lucky?
Would You Like To Travel to the Past?
Sorry, we don't have a DeLorean. But Play'n Go has planned to release 40 new games and the first one has arrived. It's called Raging Rex, and comes promising you a prehistoric adventure. It has a free spin mode so you can try it and feel enchanted with a mighty T-Rex walking through the screen and making realistic sounds.
Raging Rex is not the only game that can make the costumers travel back for ages. On December 2018, Battle Royal was released based on the infamous Henry VIII, King of England and Lord of Ireland, known for his long list of lovers –also appearing in the game.
With a touch of humour and a fun free-spins mode dedicated to each one of the wives, Battle Royal is capable to captivate most players.
Not long ago, the company released Gunslinger: Reloaded, an adventure of a cowboy chasing villains through a town in the old Wild West. This slot has great bonus features so you can hunt for bad outlaws as you clean the desert as the town's sheriff. You 'll have a chance to win 5,000 times your bet on every spin, very interesting numbers!
All of these titles are available too under the category of mobile games, in Play’n Go's game portfolio at their website. You can use either a mobile phone or a tablet to enjoy Play'n Go Mobile slots, which is always nice.
If you haven’t tried any of their games, go now! You're in for a treat!