EntroPay casinos allow players to swiftly add and remove funds from their accounts, which makes them worthy of your consideration when choosing on the desired deposit method. The biggest advantage of this system is that it allows you to have a virtual Visa card that acts like a regular debit card issued by the same provider. That makes depositing to a casino online an instant, safe, and simple process.
EntroPay was established in 2003, which means it has been present on the internet longer than YouTube or Facebook. Over time, they managed to become a reputable payment method for all sorts of online transactions, including adding funds to a casino account.
Creating your virtual card is simple – if you are from one of the supported countries and at least 18 years old, you will have your EP account in minutes. The service offers an e-wallet, but the key feature lies in the fact that you get a digital Visa. It acts just like a regular debit card, which means you top it up with funds from your bank account and then spend the money until your balance reaches zero.
An online casino with EntroPay supported is a pretty common thing in the gambling world. Many platforms offer this option as they are aware of the popularity of the service, but also like to do business with reliable providers. Here is a selection of the best casinos out there accepting this payment method:
- Dream Vegas – slot fans will be happy to know that free spins are coming with the first deposit along with a 200% matching bonus.
- 888 – a platform that offers slots and table games, as well as sports betting as a bonus, which some players may see as tempting.
- Party– this is another gaming website with a wide variety of slot and table games and great promotions for new players.
- Jackpot City – an all-around gaming platform package, including an extremely high win rate, a vast number of available games, and reliable customer service.
- Platinum Play – a matching bonus on first three deposits and a great choice of progressive jackpot games are the reasons to consider this website.
Do you already know which is your preferred EntroPay casino? In that case, head to their website and register for an account so that you can start playing right away.
How to Deposit with EntroPay
Now that you identified your desired online casino with EntroPay as an available payment option, it is time to deposit funds. Before you start the process, it is vital to create accounts with both the electronic service and the gambling website. The registration form on both is quite standard, but keep in mind that you will need a credit card or bank account to fund your EP virtual card.
Once your digital card is ready, log in to your profile at the desired casino online. Find the page for managing funds and pick the option to deposit. Take a look at the available methods – they will usually be listed in a drop-down menu or a bullet list – and pick EntroPay. The website will ask you to enter the information about your virtual card. Double-check if everything is correct and submit the transaction. The funds should instantly appear in your account.
What Are the Advantages of Playing at EntroPay Casinos?
- Are there any particular advantages of registering at EntroPay online casinos and choosing them over the competition? Yes, there are – take a look at why you should start today:
- A partnership with Visa – one of the world’s most reputable card companies. Thanks to this agreement, the service is available in a wide range of countries.
- Not entering your real credit card information – instead, you create a virtual card used only for gambling and internet payments. That keeps your other funds completely safe.
- Managing gaming money effectively – virtual cards function like a debit card – the only money at your disposal is the one you add to it. That means you don’t have to worry about losing more money than you planned.
- Extra bonuses – certain online casinos offer additional incentives if you use EntroPay to add funds to your account.
Another great benefit of playing in an EntroPay casino is that there are no fees involved for depositing or withdrawing money to your virtual card. It is only when you top up and withdraw your funds to your bank account when the provider charges a 2% fee.
The conclusion is that EntroPay is a simple and secure option of depositing and withdrawing to your gambling accounts. If you are worried about the safety of your financial data, this service has you covered. And if you want immediate transactions and an easy to use payment system, it is again the right choice. Go ahead and pick your favorite gaming website and register for an account to begin playing slots and table games immediately!